Thursday, February 7, 2013

Running buddies

Run: 5.25 Miles

Here's my littlest running buddy being blinded by the ever so unforgiving desert sun.
Fortunately, winter is prime as far as weather out here (if you can stand the smell). We're talking the complete opposite of the weather in Oregon where I grew up. In Oregon you wait and wait and wait and wait for summer, and then it shows its unrivaled beauty in July. Out here in the SoCal desert, it's like a sucker punch in March and holds you down for the count until December. Training for my first half Marathon in May will be a challenge through April. Luckily, we have an escape route to San Diego if need be.

My new found partner in crime are my Mizuno Waver Rider 15 shoes. First real running shoes and they're UHMAZING! Not to mention super cool looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment